WINM Forums :: Introductions :: Hello from Italy!

Hello from Italy!
Codivilla
2014-01-09 21:23

Forum Posts: 2
Comments: 0
Reviews: 0
Hello everybody!
Finally I decided to register on this wonderful site. I apologize for my bad English, I am trying to improve it but it is so difficult in a country like Italy, all people are so proud of the 'Italian way' and closed-minded, for the most part.
As I said, I am an Italian 25 girl, Med-student, and a huge Keanu's fan since I was 14. I almost watched all his films - except some old ones; they are so difficult to find in Italian and I will soon search for them in original language - and I think that, beyond Keanu's (stunning) physical appearance, he is such a good and dear guy. I feel really disappointed when I hear someone talking bad about him or his acting, and often I defend him with all my strength and let people know how much generous, shy and good-hearted he is.
I also like writing fan-fictions, most of my writings are about Keanu's life or films, he is an inexhaustible source of inspiration.
I am so happy to read that so many people love him as much as I do (and even more, I see :D), and I joined this site to finally have a way to talk freely about him and his talent, beacuse most of the people I know are tired of hearing me talking about him and his works XD

So, I think i should stop here, I tend to be a talk-haolic :D

PS: again, sorry for my English! XD

ARYA
2014-01-09 23:50

Forum Posts: 2836
Comments: 74
Reviews: 11

he is an inexhaustible source of inspiration.

Agree Codivilla! And welcome to this cyber space. Your english is fine.

Codivilla
2014-01-10 01:02

Forum Posts: 2
Comments: 0
Thank you for the welcome, Arya ^^
Dz0
2014-01-10 06:39

Forum Posts: 52
Comments: 2
Welcome Codivilla, and welcome to this wonderful site. And yes you can talk about Keanu all you want here. Your English is really good. We always defend Keanu here. He will always be a great actor and I love him too very much. I do wish that I had time to write fan-fiction about Keanu, but I work in a hospital and work long hours. Nice to have new members around. We all love Keanu here.

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.