WINM Forums :: Introductions :: Just found this section :D

Just found this section :D
axie
2014-02-26 03:00

Forum Posts: 345
Comments: 10
Reviews: 0
Waves. Some of you know me already. Some better than others.

What's there to know? I'm an open and honest bullshitter. Like to BS about topics of relevance. My participation in fandom has always been on the outside edges. Did meet the Anu - twice. First time was longer than the second time. {it was at a gig} He can look right through you when eyes are locked. Its kind of crazy. He is intense and smart isn't that the attraction?

Despite my openness about many things, weirdly private about a lot of stuff. Especially about family for the most part. My home life is very unconventional, so that won't be explained. Have 3 kids, one is gay. [that's a challenge, trust me]

Obsessive reader, writer [mostly non-fiction], photographer - hobbyist not professional. Activist, stat reader, chart and graph lover - hate math! A paradox. heh. Been around the world and back again. Lived many lifetimes in nearly 43 years and almost out of my 9 lives. [seriously burned through them, officially!]

Axie

ARYA
2014-02-26 03:21

Forum Posts: 2836
Comments: 74
Reviews: 11
So glad you're making this one of your pit stops on the cyber space highway axie!
MmeRenard
2014-02-26 03:31

Forum Posts: 1101
Comments: 48
And he can also look right at you with what I perceive as great kindness. I'm not likely to be convinced otherwise, just to save any efforts to that end.
axie
2014-02-26 03:37

Thank you Arya. MmeRenard who said there was no kindness? Sure he has a kind nature and a hot head side but he looked right through me. That's how it felt. He was anything but unkind to me. In fact, after that he lightened right up and started grinning.
LucaM
2014-02-26 03:44

Forum Posts: 4842
Comments: 381
Reviews: 13
*waves back*

welcome to the Hotel California ;) (my pet name for the KR fandom ;) )

MmeRenard
2014-02-26 04:26

Forum Posts: 1101
Comments: 48
OK, sorry, Axie for my reactivity. There has surely been a Hotel California aspect to fandom, and I got burned. It isn't my intention to be cranky, I'll do better, I promise!
axie
2014-02-26 22:52

welcome to the Hotel California ;) (my pet name for the KR fandom ;) )
LUCA!! I've already got my earworm for the day [apt name for the fandom.....Just when I thought I was out they pull me back in.. argh! For the reference http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UneS2Uwc6xw

Today's earmworm courtesy of True Detectives subreddit http://youtu.be/Xyu_MdKBXic listen to the lyrics. Edit again: repaired link in the short time since posting it, they're being removed. This one should stay as HBO posted it. Just doesn't have full lyrics.

edit to add: love all things creepy bayou, Old Louisiana Bayou cults - Vodun/Hoodoo [voodoo is touristy now, no do not practice it, just find it fascinating]
I have an affinity for the region. Some family live there now, I travel there a couple times a year and go into those Bayous between MS/Louisiana just off the Gulf. Photographed the oil spill too. When it came into the MS Sound.

MmeRenard, nothing to be sorry about, sorry you got burned. Get to involved in a star and you just might get burned. To paraphrase Icarus

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.