Reviews: 0
I guess my question just disappeared :-) its total chaos there
Anakin McFly
2014-10-13 23:57

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1
It felt more chaotic the first time, but maybe that's because it was 3am my time. :D Getting to midnight here, though.
axie
2014-10-14 00:02

Forum Posts: 345
Comments: 10
It's there neaura. See this link http://www.reddit.com/user/_KeanuReeves
for what he's answered so far. He's answered one of Luca's today. Your question was posted early but he might still get to it
Lelou

Forum Posts: 40
Comments: 2
It's as insane as the first one. I'm totally confused!
neaura

Forum Posts: 247
Comments: 8
Maybe I should've asked about food :-) :-) all those are answered! Found spirit's question, joke and MmeRenard or Luca am not sure ,and one of your's too ani.. hope atleast one of us get an answer!

Hah, atleast one, lovely! Thanks axie , will check that link too! My oh my

Lelou
2014-10-14 00:05

Forum Posts: 40
Comments: 2
Okay, it's over and out.

Ani, will you provide the questions and answers again as you did the last time?

neaura
2014-10-14 00:09

Well, guess its over!
axie
2014-10-14 00:16

Well....that's all folks. Neaura, your question was great but judging by his answers today he wasn't getting too deep. Lots of food talk, he must be hungry. Also note, he did exactly one hour this time. Last year he did a good 90 minutes. Sorry!
Anakin McFly
2014-10-14 00:17

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1
Yeah, I notice that he mostly answers the food questions. :D

Looks like he did it over the phone, though, so someone else was selecting and reading the questions to him.

For the archival... argh. I have a full time job now, sadly, and copypasting from Reddit is particularly troublesome. There are 53 questions and answers from today:
http://www.reddit.com/user/_KeanuReeves

Could we split it up? Say, everyone take 5-10 each, starting from the first page (i.e. most recent). You have to click 'permalink' and then 'parent' to get the question and the answer.

Just drop a comment here saying which you're taking (e.g. 'latest five questions' or type out part of the answer), so as to avoid overlaps, then you can post it here with the format:

Reddit poster: Question here
Keanu Reeves: Answer here

and I'll convert it to article format. I'll finish what's left when I have time. Thanks in advance, and sorry about that. /o\

neaura
2014-10-14 00:18

Hey thanks for helping out and asking it axie :-) :-)!! We can't expect him to answer everything and I think he's been touring too much, must be tired.. there's always a next time :-)

Can no-account people do that? Sorry sort of social media luddite

axie
2014-10-14 00:18

When you check that link, it will just show his *reply* under it though there is the word *context* which will then give the question and answer. Then hit back so you can move to the next answer.
neaura
2014-10-14 00:28

Figured it out. Latest five?

1)Lonelytoast:Hey Keanu.Waffles or pancakes
Keanu Reeves: That's a tough one!Heheheh!Um... right now, I wouldn't mind... a waffle with melted butter, and maple syrup, and on the side, an ice-cold glass of 2% milk with some... bacon... crispy... and sliced banana on the side.

2) attyred: Hello from the Philippines! Would you really kill for a dog?!
Keanu Reeves:  John Wick would! You know, in the story, it's not just the dog. The dog was the gift from his dying wife. And a gesture of love, to help him grieve with her passing. And people come into my home - beat me up - and in front of my eyes, stomp that dog to death. And leave.I must reclaim my life. My love. John Wick.

3) Laughs twice: Keanu,What's your favorite sandwich?
Keanu Reeves: OHHHH. TODAY I AM GOING TO PICK: A hot pastrami sandwich, with Russian and mustard. On rye. With a kosher dill pickle. Sliced in quarters. With some potato chips. And a Coca-Cola with crushed ice.

4) brownguy12345:  Keanu I know that you're a hockey goalie, do you have a favourite goalie? Maybe somebody you style your game after?
Keanu Reeves: When I was a kid, the goaltender influence was Jacques Plante.

5) question deleted
Keanu Reeves: I don't know any martial arts. I only know movie kung-fu. And for me, throwing a good side-kick or a spinning back-kick or having a good, solid front punch are uniquely satisfying

axie
2014-10-14 00:37

Yeah that looks about right and 'context' will show you the question and answer and any other replies that come afterwards. As I said, he must have been hungry 90% were food answers. LOL

I'll try messing with it later as well.

axie
2014-10-14 00:40

How do you know it was over the phone, Ani? That explains why the questions answered were skewed.
Spirit
2014-10-14 00:40

Forum Posts: 155
Comments: 0
I am unsure as to whether my question got answered, too much chaos. *shrugs* ah well, I tried.
neaura
2014-10-14 00:48

Hey spirit! No, don't think so, check out the second link axie has provided. Its got all the questions he answered. Damn, should've asked about food :D a terribly hungry person can't be made to answer anything else! Maybe that was the plan!:-) must've been too tired, that's my guess.

@ani : hope the way 've pasted is right. You're right. Tough copying it, especially on the tab . If there's still something pending tomorrow, will do it from my system. My thumb has sort of gone on a holiday.

neaura
2014-10-14 01:06

6) neuromorph: As a Hawaiian, who moved inland, what is your current thoughts of SPAM in modern haute cuisine?I know the islanders along with their Japanese immigrants and tourists have incorporated SPAM into many dishes. Do you still indulge?
Keanu Reeves: Oh yeah!SPAM... and breakfast! Fried spam with some rice, yeah! Like in a skillet! Spam from a skillet into the white rice - Ono! But I haven't had that dish for a long time, since I was a kid. Oh, are you kidding me? That was Fantastic. That was a good meal

7) Slow moving sloth: Hi Keanu, love you, love your work! River’s Edge remains one of my favorite films of all time. What was it like to work with both Dennis Hopper and Crispin Glover on the same set? Holy shit.Also, regarding the Rush Rush video, were you friends with Paula Abdul? How did you get that gig?
Keanu Reeves: I didn't have any scenes with Dennis Hopper in the movie except kind of waving "Hi" to him... But we got to hang out a little bit at lunch time, tell him how much I loved his work, and working with Crispin, I had never seen a performance like that. That was a truly great inspiring performance.It lifted the film to a whole 'nother level.And for the Rush Rush video, that was a GIFT from the GODS. I got a call saying "Paula Abdul would like you to be in her video" and we'd get to kiss! Haha! Anyway... it was a nice time.

8) question missing
Keanu Reeves: Someone asked my favorite breakfast:A typical Reeves breakfast is:Granola (with milk) and a Cappuccino.OR Leftovers - heheh! Um... and sometimes, I skip that meal. You know, they recently found out it might NOT be the most important meal of the day. And if I skip the meal, then I'll just have a glass of apple juice and go.

9) jasonml: Hi. I hear that you take the subway quite a bit. Is there any particular reason for that? Is it just something simple like because it's cheaper and more convenient than a car or is it something deeper, like it makes you feel less alienated, being super famous and all?My mom has the biggest crush on you by the way
Keanu Reeves: Hi, thank you, Hi Mom!Yeah, the subway in New York is really convenient, and uh, I've been taking subways since I was a little kid. So... somedays it's just a really smart way to travel.

10) nkleszcz: This year marks the 20th anniversary of the landmark action movie SPEED, with you, the late Dennis Hopper, and rise star Sandra Bullock. Would you care to share some of your experiences in the making of one of the greatest action films of the last 25 years?
Keanu Reeves: Happy Anniversary, SPEED!Hmm. Well, a fun day once was the day when they let us drive down the street smashing through cars on the bus. And everyone started to scream, hehe, and then laugh when it was over, and it really bonded everyone together. It was early on in the filming, yeah, but it was really fun to be smashing through cars! And with Dennis... gosh, I got to know him over the years and I'd first worked with Dennis on a film called River's Edge, and it was cool to see him again while we were making SPEED. And something that I thought I would never do in my life was have a fight scene with Dennis Hopper on top of a subway car! Heheh! And it was just - it was a really good day. He had such a wonderful intelligence and sense of humor. So the chance to spend time with him was one of the highlights of my life.

axie
2014-10-14 01:12

Spirit, on reddit, top right hand side you'll see a little envelope. Click that it will show you any replies to your comments. Next to it is your reddit user name if you click that you will see all your questions and comments ever posted on reddit.
neaura
2014-10-14 01:21

@everyone: I've pasted the first ten, starting from what reddit says 'new'. And.... thanks Keanu, finished my dinner, now am hungry again after pasting one million food answers :-).

axie
2014-10-14 01:46

great job neaura! Luca is working on something too.

1 [2] 3 4 5

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.