WINM Forums :: The Reeves Report :: Amanda De Cadenet

Amanda De Cadenet
Regina Filangie2015-01-16 23:01:57

Forum Posts: 15
Comments: 0
Reviews: 0
Someone tweeted a couple of pics of Keanu and Amanda being very affectionate and mentioned the photos were taken after she married the Strokes guy. Do anyone know if they ever were really a couple ? I know there's been a lot of rumors and speculation about them, but I don't recall either one ever admitting to a relationship. I don't think their closeness after her marriage means he's gay, as the tweet suggested, but I am fascinated by their friendship. So I wonder, are they former lovers who are now best friends, were they always just friends ? In my opinion, Amanda has always been in love with Keanu, but he' s not the marrying type.
becauseichooseto22
2015-01-17 01:36:00

Forum Posts: 132
Comments: 2
Reviews: 0
Amanda and Keanu were never a couple; they've been good friends for many years, but that's it.
I don't know if she was in love with Keanu before marrying N. Valensi, but right now she seems happy with her husband and their twins.
And no, Keanu is NOT gay. I thought that mystery was solved a long time ago.
LucaM
2015-01-17 06:56:08

Forum Posts: 4842
Comments: 381
Reviews: 13
well, guess it depends also on the tone of those tweets, the general context, what else that person has been tweeting, etc. Sometimes tweets (anything a person writes, actually) say more about the person who posts them than about the subject of the tweets...

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.