WINM Forums :: Everything Else KCR :: Celebrity encounters

Celebrity encounters
ckage
2015-05-24 08:54:17

Forum Posts: 474
Comments: 6
Reviews: 0
Found this in the depths of jezebel:

"Back in the 90’s my friend made me go see Keanu Reeves’ band Dogstar because she loved him. The club was small, probably only a 200 person room or so. I was wearing a thoroughly fabulous tall leopardskin hat, and as I am already quite tall I was getting some mutters about view blockage from behind, so I took the hat off and held it. Keanu played bass and only sang lead on one song; even though I didn’t give a shit about Keanu I still cheered and woohooed my arms around, at which point the hat came out of my hand, flew through the air, and landed directly atop Keanu’s mike, covering it. He looked thoroughly shocked, but then whipped it off the mike and wore it the rest of the show, eventually disappearing with it. Which was a problem, because it’s an awesome hat and Keanu was my friend’s crush, not mine. I made his staff go get on his tour bus and drag it off his head."

http://jezebel.com/back-in-the-90-s-my-friend-made-me-go-see-keanu-reeves-1706494044

Anakin McFly
2015-05-24 09:17:06

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1
XD
ckage
2015-05-24 21:56:19

Forum Posts: 474
Comments: 6
Reviews: 0
Keanu definitely has a thing for hats. I'm surprised there aren't more pics with him wearing stuff on his head.

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.