Interrogations Gone Wrong
LucaM
2015-06-12 04:19:24

Forum Posts: 4842
Comments: 381
Reviews: 13
http://www.pitchengine.com/pitches/e5e1f16f-177b-413c-9b48-a5eae3e06821

PREMIERING ON FUNNYORDIE.COM TODAY, JUNE 11, 2015

LOS ANGELES (June 11, 2015) – Actor KEANU REEVES guest stars in the sixth installment of the original comedy series, INTERROGATIONS GONE WRONG, premiering today on FunnyOrDie.com.

Best known for starring in blockbuster films JOHN WICK and THE MATRIX franchise, Reeves will appear as himself in the episode titled, "Keanu Reeves Arrested, Interrogated and Really Pissed Off," falling prey to two uber-diligent bumbling Detectives becoming the latest falsely accused celebrity suspect.

INTERROGATIONS GONE WRONG, created by former Narcotics Detective turned actor/producer/ director JIM KLOCK, revolves around two inept police detectives assigned to handle celebrity crime interrogations. With a knack for mistaking the celebrity they have in custody for another and absurdly misinterpreting the crimes, Detectives Colt Python (Klock) and Jack Steel (MIKE CAPOZZI) are ready to protect and serve at all costs. This all-new episode was penned by Klock and co-writer Sean Spencer.

Klock and Reeves met last summer while co-starring in the feature film, THE WHOLE TRUTH, directed by Oscar-nominated Courtney Hunt. The actors stayed in touch, which eventually lead to Klock sharing his original comedy series with Reeves, who was graciously eager to be involved.

Klock was thrilled by the opportunity to work with Reeves again, explaining "Keanu was just like he was on set of The Whole Truth, a hard working pro. He's got this throw back feel as an actor that is very blue collar, let me show up with my hard hat and lunch box and let's work! It was an incredible experience and he was brilliant. I think he is such a talented actor and he is absolutely hysterical in this piece."

Klock has been building a solid reputation in the industry both in front of and behind the camera. He can be seen in AMERICAN ULTRA, starring Jesse Eisenberg and Kristen Stewart; THE STANFORD PRISON EXPERIMENT starring Billy Crudup; and in a recurring role on ABC's highly-anticipated, THE ASTRONAUT WIVES CLUB. Most recently, Klock was seen as Detective Simms in NCIS: NEW ORLEANS and as Detective Ted Bertrand in HBO’s critically acclaimed show TRUE DETECTIVES. Additionally, Klock directed and appeared in the indie crime-drama RIVER GUARD, starring Eric Ladin, J.D. Evermore and Brett Cullen; and wrote, produced, and directed the award-winning feature film, MURDER ELEVEN; and co-directed and stars in the upcoming horror-comedy MASSACRE ON AISLE 12, set for release by Terror Films.

To watch INTERROGATIONS GONE WRONG on FunnyOrDie.com beginning June 11, 2015 visit:
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/9a61ddd09f/interrogations-gone-wrong-keanu-reeves-arrested-interrogated-and-really-pissed-off

silver
2015-06-12 08:49:06

Forum Posts: 82
Comments: 4
Reviews: 21
watched it. Sorry to say I giggled maybe 1/2 of a one time. not funny to me (the set up), but it is always cool to see Keanu.
LucaM
2015-06-12 19:28:19

Forum Posts: 4842
Comments: 381
Reviews: 13
my own reaction was smirking and thinking '... and they said he can't act'.
jewel79
2015-07-06 14:20:14

Forum Posts: 10
Comments: 0
Reviews: 0
I don't like all that "American movie swearing" that much.. but I was really well entertained during that clip. I enjoyed it alot. In this clip it all made sense.. at least from Keanu's side. You feel with him. ROFL. X-D

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.