WINM Forums :: Everything Else KCR :: Kids and Pets

Kids and Pets
Dori2017-03-01 13:00:21

Forum Posts: 6
Comments: 0
Reviews: 0
Keanu doesn't seem to like kids or pets. He really does not even do movies about them. I know that he and Jennifer had a stillborn baby but I also read that he wanted her to have an abortion. I was hoping that he wasn't the "complete Hollywood jerk " but had a little compassion for others.

2017-03-01 13:00:22
[ Post deleted by poster ]
CactusQueen7202017-03-02 00:19:01

Forum Posts: 2
Comments: 0
Now I can't read minds or anything. And this is all just based on my own observations. But I'm pretty sure he did not want Jennifer to have an abortion. He was clearly destraught after Ava passed away, and he has said in interviews that he wanted children. As for your other statement about films regarding him with children and pets. A lot of actors are like that. It's harder to work with children because of child labor laws, and animals have to be trained. But, if you notice, Hardball a film from 2001 was about a youth baseball team, in Knock Knock he had children, and in John Wick he had two dogs. Not to mention Replicas seems to be about a man who wants to replicate his family but I'm not entirely sure. He's the furthest thing from a Hollywood jerk you can find. I just think he doesn't like the media. In fact, my friends ex met Keanu in an airport and supposedly he just kept rambling to them for no reason. He's just a very normal odd hollywood actor who likes to talk to strangers. It's hard to put him in a box.
Lelou
2017-03-02 07:04:04

Forum Posts: 40
Comments: 2
I remember I heard him say, that he babysit a lot of kids and therefore have the feeling that he didn't need children of his own.

He was the father figure in Isabels live and I guess he might babysat Atlanta and the Twins

As for pets, he has a lot of friends who bring there dogs to his house, he has some kois, okay, they came with the house and are cold blooded so they don't count. But I think he has no pet of his own, because he is constantly on the road.

Anakin McFly
2017-03-02 17:02:14

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1

He really does not even do movies about them.

John Wick would be nothing without that puppy.

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.