WINM Forums :: Introductions :: Hi from a long time fan

Hi from a long time fan
Mystycal Bella2017-03-08 03:01:50

Forum Posts: 2
Comments: 0
Reviews: 0
Hello. My name is Bella and I am originally from Toronto, Canada. I have been following the career of the lovely Keanu Reeves for a very long time. It all started when I first saw him as the host of a TV show called Going Strong on the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. He was also on a Canadian sitcom called Hangin' In. Then it came his very first movie called One Step Away produced by the National Film Board of Canada. I was 10 years old at the time and got hooked. My parents knew how much of a fan I had become so every time anything Keanu relared came up in the entertainment section of the newspaper my dad would give me the heads up, And my mom would check the good ol'TV Guide. To date I have seen all of his filmography (for real) except when he played Hamlet onstage in Winnipeg.

I am the mother of 15 year old twin girls. If I had had a boy I would have named him Keanu, a moniker I always thought to be handsomely exotic like the bearer himself. But since I ended up having girls, one of them was named Keana in his homage. Do not worry, I am in no way insanely obsessed with Keanu. I have a deep admiration and respect for him and I saw nothing wrong with naming my child after someone who achieved celebrity status for the right reasons. Well, the name Keanu is at #651 popularity right now so I'm not the only one. Gladly my daughter is okay with my choice. My two girls think Keanu is awesome and they like many of his films!

I am very glad to be here. I apologize for the long post.

Taluthah2017-03-08 03:23:04

Forum Posts: 165
Comments: 30
welcome Bella :-)
Mystycal Bella2017-03-08 03:50:27

Forum Posts: 2
Comments: 0
Thank you Taluthah :)
silver
2017-03-16 12:33:43

Forum Posts: 82
Comments: 4
Reviews: 21
Right on. Welcome Bella

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.