WINM Forums :: The Reeves Report :: ooo! a new sport! troll-spamming, please?

ooo! a new sport! troll-spamming, please?
MmeRenard
2017-04-08 01:52:08

Forum Posts: 1101
Comments: 48
Reviews: 0
Look who's back wandering around social media bragging on his "relationship" with Keanu - none other than the A#1 jackass responsible for "The Watcher" - Joe Charbanic. What a pathetic piece of crap.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1312845192139285&set=a.623618921061919.1073741829.100002414511412&type=3&theater

Notice how entirely thrilled Keanu looks. Gosh, I wonder why.

Hey Anakin, want to have some fun spamming this jerk? Thanks in advance.

MmeRenard
2017-04-08 02:06:40

in case anyone didn't know, or had forgotten:

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2001/sep/11/news

and NOW he's posting pictures on Facebook of him and his good pal (and even his good pal's mother? seriously? where's John Wick? can we hire him?

*just kidding*

Anakin McFly
2017-04-08 12:06:30

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1
Nah; when they go low, we go high. It's been 17 years. Who knows what has changed since then.
LucaM
2017-04-08 16:10:45

Forum Posts: 4842
Comments: 381
Reviews: 13
Charbanic's general attitude (women are only useful as sex objects), arrogance and the use of 'cunt' as insult definitely haven't changed...

But his fb page, where he can delete and ban, is not the place to tell him what we think. Box office is ;) (or any other income generating platform).
Whatever the dude directs/produces/whatever ever again, I'll vote with my wallet. Since it's the only language he understands.

Anakin McFly
2017-04-08 17:13:01

ADMIN

A few more details here: http://www.eonline.com/news/40426/keanu-reeves-reticent-watcher

I'm a bit more wary of The Guardian, which sometimes has a tendency to over-dramaticise things or have dodgy sources when it comes to celebrity news; the part about Keanu being allegedly outraged at how he was being paid less also doesn't sound like him. Annoyed, maybe, but he's not the sort who gets outraged about money.

That said, I'm eternally grateful to The Watcher for giving us David Allen Griffin (he rules).

...I miss Dharke.

MmeRenard
2017-04-09 01:05:50

Maybe FB was the right place, since he blocked me and then came out with his apparently charming comments.

I pointedly hadn't said anything about him hanging around Dogstar just to get laid (and cheat on someone who considered him a friend) - but thanks to him for proving that he was doing precisely that.

And, for the record, not if the world was flooded with piss and he lived in a tree.

Wow. It's hilarious and pathetic at the same time.

Anakin McFly
2017-04-09 16:26:45

ADMIN

and cheat on someone who considered him a friend

I don't think he went into this intending to cheat on Keanu. If the articles are correct, Keanu initially verbally agreed to be in the movie, albeit expecting it to be a small role that then got expanded when the movie gained attention from his involvement. Charbanic may have felt some obligation to the studio to give them their money's worth. The same thing happened with 47 Ronin, where Keanu went from having a relatively small role to being the protagonist; Charbanic may not have been wholly at fault here.

I don't think we can speculate on his motivations for hanging around Dogstar, either. People have friends, and sometimes those friends are famous, and regardless of what kind of person you may be, that doesn't automatically mean that you're only staying friends in order to abuse their fame. It's not fair to those friends either, because it makes them out to be the sort of people who don't know when they're being exploited, and I think Keanu and the others are smarter than that.

MmeRenard
2017-04-10 21:21:38

I'm not so sure I'm willing to ascribe noble motives to this *character* all things considered. But he's apparently doing a swell job of digging himself in deeper and deeper and deeper. That's cool.

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.