WINM Forums :: Everything Else KCR :: Ohhhhh, come on!

[1] 2

Ohhhhh, come on!
TheWyleyOne
2008-09-29 21:02:14

Forum Posts: 115
Comments: 0
Reviews: 0
IMDb magicians

What happened to that whole thread where flip made the fantastic comment about "very private person" meaning "gay" in the ancient language of Hollywoodian????

Brilliant, I haven't laughed so much at imdb in a while.

And now the funniest thread there is gone!

ckage
2008-09-29 21:10:21

Forum Posts: 474
Comments: 6
I was in time to see it!

Don't worry: soon flipout will post that exact same shyte all over again. You'll just have to wait for somebody to make the "he's private" comment.
TheWyleyOne
2008-09-29 21:49:45

Forum Posts: 115

Anakin's question regarding if "very private person" means "gay" then what do they say when they mean "very private person" was simply classic Anakin.

TWO
ckage
2008-09-29 23:32:52

Forum Posts: 474
Comments: 6
I know! Funny stuff...
Anakin McFly
2008-09-30 10:25:00

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1
Thanks!

It probably works both ways; when they say 'gay', they mean 'really private person'.

So Clay Aiken is really just a really private person.
keanugirl762008-09-30 14:10:03

Forum Posts: 268
I'm wondering the same.

It has been completely deleted, they didn't even leave [post deleted]
Anakin McFly
2008-09-30 14:20:24

ADMIN

Probably because the first post was still up, so IMDb admin could delete the whole thing.
LeishaCamden2008-09-30 21:47:15

Forum Posts: 35

if "very private person" means "gay" then what do they say when they mean "very private person"
"Flaming homo"?
Anakin McFly
2008-09-30 22:27:06

ADMIN

...I can never look at the title of My Own Private Idaho the same way ever again.
EverythingIsMagic
2008-09-30 23:32:05

Forum Posts: 328

...I can never look at the title of My Own Private Idaho the same way ever again.

Good one Anakin!!
keanugirl762008-10-01 14:27:16

keanugirl762008-10-02 14:25:29

The Private Lives of Pippa Lee!

Moreover, "Pippa" in my language is related to sex ....
LeishaCamden2008-10-03 04:40:53

"Pippa" in my language is related to sex
Are you Swedish??
lefty102008-10-03 11:28:12

Forum Posts: 13
hahaaaaaaaaaaaaa, you guys are so funny. I probably have to transfer these two words whenever I see them in the future.

The other day flip said Keanu's co-star Hamm in TDTESS complimented his good look, which implied gay too. LOL The thread seemed to get deleted later though. She has been obessed with this gay idea for years (10-something). So I guess it may be understandable she can relate anything with being gay.
keanugirl762008-10-03 14:39:26

Are you Swedish?? 
No, I know what it means in Swedish anyway - two persons involved and I think it's a verb - but it means something in Italian as well - one person involved and it's a noun .

Let's say it: f**k off
LeishaCamden2008-10-03 16:01:42

what it means in Swedish anyway - two persons involved and I think it's a verb
You are correct.

I really wonder what is wrong with this flipout person. Seriously. Either it's a troll - but that's totally unlikely after this has been going on for so long. Alternatively this person really struggles with something, cause s/he is seriously obsessive. OK, so let's say s/he's right and Keanu is gay. I don't think so personally, but just for the sake of argument. So what? What would this mean to anyone whatsoever? Nothing. Certainly it could mean nothing to flip, who obviously doesn't know the man and never will. I am a genuine Keanufan - which I would venture to say that flip isn't - and I seriously could not possibly care less whether he's straight or gay. Nothing could be more irrelevant to me or my life. There is something wrong with flipout - it isn't normal or healthy to care so deeply about something like that.

I'd almost feel sorry for her/him, if s/he wasn't so annoying.
Anakin McFly
2008-10-03 16:44:50

ADMIN

lflipout is just convinced that the majority of Keanu's fans are boring creatures who have created a shiny happy false image of what he's like to serve their deluded fantasies, and she's basically on a mission to show what an "interesting" person he really is.

Unfortunately, her definition of 'interesting' tends to equal 'most degenerate human on the planet', and to support this she throws out many bits of information of the speculative tabloid variety. As long as there's something out there that casts a bad light on Keanu, she jumps on it and champions it on the boards for all to hear. This includes debunked quotes, and sources riddled with loopholes and contradictions.

(As an example of just how dodgy her sources were, she once defended an UNCYCLOPAEDIA quote on Keanu after someone else mentioned it.)

She claims that she's a fan because she thinks he's hot. She has however said on many other occasions that she thinks he might not be a very nice person, but that she doesn't know, and that either way it didn't matter to her because she thinks he's hot.

At another time she seemed genuinely puzzled about how fans could actually like him, seeing as how he was someone they didn't know personally - this sentiment was recently echoed by TamooMeadows a.k.a. KeanuLovesMe. lflipout doesn't think it possible to like or love someone you don't know in real life.

Meanwhile, she appears to live in a disturbing seedy world in which everyone is out to get everyone else, where everything revolves around sex, where the only plausible route to success is through secret affairs with people in authority, and where "really private person" means "gay".
LeishaCamden2008-10-03 16:59:17

lflipout is just convinced that the majority of Keanu's fans are boring creatures who have created a shiny happy false image of what he's like to serve their deluded fantasies, and she's basically on a mission to show what an "interesting" person he really is.
Yeah, I know that. But the question is why? Why bother, why spend one's time on that, why be interested in doing so?

That is not normal.
Personality_Disorder2008-10-04 00:47:33

Forum Posts: 52

(Anakin McFly @ Oct 3 2008, 04:44 PM)

She claims that she's a fan because she thinks he's hot. She has however said on many other occasions that she thinks he might not be a very nice person, but that she doesn't know, and that either way it didn't matter to her because she thinks he's hot.

Well, selectively hot. He grows a beard, and the love for the hotness flies out the window. Since unshaven = slumming in a rut drowning in booze with no prospects and a desperate desire to be a bear.

Of course.
EverythingIsMagic
2008-10-04 07:49:29

Forum Posts: 328
Well, before I had flip on ignore I remember a post where she/he said that they had breast cancer and that she found it *fascinating* the people (read males) Keanu supposedly slept with. Take of it what you may. (I just thought it was interesting that she/he revealed some personal details, but then it's the Internet and people can pretty much say whatever they want.)

I think flip also mentioned when they were in a relationship they wanted their lover around them ALL the time, so it seems strange that Keanu wouldn't be the same. Because *everyone* is the same and likes the same things.

I don't know, I do find it odd that the speculation (mindset of flip) has just been ongoing for YEARS! I really wish she'd see him in person and just make up her/his own mind, but I'm afraid that might make it worse. I think Anakin said flip is afraid she/he will become obsessed if she/he sees him in person. As if that hasn't happened already.

It's just odd.

[1] 2

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.