WINM Forums :: News & Announcements :: Scammers alert

1 2 [3] 4 5

Scammers alert
Tami2019-07-01 10:58:50

Forum Posts: 2
Comments: 0
Reviews: 0
I want to let everybody to know there is s someone on facebook saying they are Keanu Reeves he showed up in my messenger saying hi my name is Keanu Reeves how are you? Asking what I do for work they caught my off guard I they ask if I me for a donation for he's organization fundraiser for they okay I asked what is it they told me I need to go to hangout and they can talk to me about then so I went to hangouts and still not telling what it was they wanted like 300 I said no after all that they keep texting me like staking me asking where are are you now asking me for my photo so on to a point a did not want to leave home he's facebook name it Keanu Reeves7@gmail.com just watch out how you give my information too make sure it's the real Keanu Reeves I'm still here to talk about but there are some young woman out there thinks th e y are talking to him and they dream of him talking to them so I'm letting you know what's out there take care tami
Tami2019-07-01 21:23:57

Keanu Reeves artist is still out there on facebook there email is @keanuofficialreeves on facebook it will say Keanu Reeves the new look on set we need to get him off facebook
Joyce2019-07-06 23:21:56

Forum Posts: 1
Hi Tami, he is at it again
I had a Keanu Reeves show up in my messenger and then he disappeared for a week and reappeared yesterday. Same thing happened except the asking for money. He couldn't talk in messenger on Facebook had to go to hangouts. Uses email address keanureeves7@gmail.com.

He talks the talk. I didn't share anything personal with this person. But I am going to try and report him.

He goes by Keanu Charles on Facebook.

Niki
2019-07-06 23:58:42

Forum Posts: 43
Comments: 4
The ones posing as him asking for money should be arrested for fraud, maybe some are, who knows.

Jacki2019-07-22 03:14:27

Forum Posts: 4
Thank you for having this site and protecting the real Keanu Reeves! I met the daughter of my coworker Friday night, her daughter works for Lionsgate. I asked her if there was anyway to warn Mr Reeves about the current scams (I have 5 of them going to see just how far they will go)(kinda like messing with those fake IRS calls)...the daughter stated Mr Reeves does NOT use Twitter. I mentioned that to the fake Twitter KR's and they denied being fake :) We had Hangouts, Twitter, Skype, FB and texting going for awhile for most of them. I followed the instructions and reported the Twitter since they have a pretty good reporting system.
Two of the impostors asked for funds; one for charity (children's cancer hospital) and the other was to help pay for Arch Motorcycle delivery from Thailand...complete with an invoice. One KR sent me an expired KR Canadian passport. One KR sent me a 4' teddy bear.
I hope the real Keanu knows of your good work! Keep it up!!! I wish I found you on June 10th...
Anakin McFly
2019-07-22 10:40:59

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1
At least you got a free teddy bear out of it!
Jacki2019-07-29 14:24:42

Knock down two on Twitter for being imposters and then a few more pop up with different gmails or Twitter names. Now I have another from Twitter who direct messaged me for a few days. With each KCR, I ask for proof due to the scams asking for funds. He posted a picture of an old KCR passport from Canada. The current Keanu has the gmail keanureevesofficial73@gmail.com. He said he deleted his Twitter because he no longer needed to do business. However there is another Twitter Keanu who posts about video gaming.
My big question, is this all the same guy or are their teams of KCR wannabes attempting to bilk women from the funds, typing texts on Hangups in a small dirt floor room in Pakistan? Thanks for having this forum and a way to vent. Whomever is trying to impersonate him for their own gains must have a gps tracker on him since they will make mention of Louisiana etc.
So I will have to see how long #7 KCR will go before he comes up with another way to discuss funds besides charities, bitcoins and Arch motorcycle orders :)
Jacki2019-07-29 14:24:54

Knock down two on Twitter for being imposters and then a few more pop up with different gmails or Twitter names. Now I have another from Twitter who direct messaged me for a few days. With each KCR, I ask for proof due to the scams asking for funds. He posted a picture of an old KCR passport from Canada. The current Keanu has the gmail keanureevesofficial73@gmail.com. He said he deleted his Twitter because he no longer needed to do business. However there is another Twitter Keanu who posts about video gaming.
My big question, is this all the same guy or are their teams of KCR wannabes attempting to bilk women from the funds, typing texts on Hangups in a small dirt floor room in Pakistan? Thanks for having this forum and a way to vent. Whomever is trying to impersonate him for their own gains must have a gps tracker on him since they will make mention of Louisiana etc.
So I will have to see how long #7 KCR will go before he comes up with another way to discuss funds besides charities, bitcoins and Arch motorcycle orders :)
Niki
2019-07-29 22:48:04

Social media scammers will not give up until they are arrested or lose interest posting as a celebrity. Until they move on to another celebrity they think women/ men can be scammed with if the celeb does not have verified social media accounts.
Usually I imagine they use celebrities that have no verified social media accounts and have many thirsty fans after them. Perfect target for these con persons to scam their victims.

You all know that Keanu Reeves is not on any Social Media platform, verified or not. So please be careful. Even if he was on Social Media he would never ask for money or sell you memberships to see him. He would not ask fans for money. Just look at any verified Celebs social media accounts, they never ask fans for money.

Screzzyloud2019-07-30 04:27:03

Hello, I dont know these codes but I have 3 accounts of false Keanus and climbing, I believe i found the source but they ate quick I need a team. I am not intentionally inviting you this is just the fastest like to my profile that has the keanues adding me ans the profiles on my fans and followers that i belive are involved. Download Likee App kids are in serious danger on here I need help finding legal source ti pull this info so keanue can help me sue these people. I have had over 20!!! Cases of attempyed fraud and can prove it. Only 3 attemped keanus but signs leadinh them to the same source.... Of the attempt at fraud. https://s.likee.video/live/share/download_1859787975_1162429131?c=cp&af_sub1=227285722&l=en
Anakin McFly
2019-07-31 15:51:27

ADMIN

Keanu won't be able to help you sue them, unfortunately. There are hundreds of fake accounts out there using his name. The only thing you can do is report them.
Trybak2019-08-19 05:34:11

I had started chatting with Keanureeves8620 on instagram, then he wanted to me to add Google Hangouts (keanu.reeves0900@gmail.com), in which i had created a new email specifically for. Red flags were already flyng. His English was pretty good. He even wanted to video chat on hangouts, which on hi end seemed glitchy so i searched the internet and think i found the video he dubbed.
I kept notes. He asked for whom i banked with and i explained it wouldn't work for him since it was a local credit union. He needed a bigger financial institution. So i continued to play the game. he then wanted to buy me an engagement ring (this guy moves fast) but need me to login into his bank account which he gave me the link Capitalcreditunion.omline - full of dead links, not FDIC or NCUA insured. He even gave me an account number, fortunately i was in a bad area and had little reception but was unable to 'transfer funds' for him. miraculously a couple days later he was taken in by the DEA for drug charges, i did my due diligence and being its a matter of public record found no court cases pending. He claimed all his assets were frozen and only had $20K to sustain hm. The summons was from the Judge's e=secretary not from the CA Superior Court, there were multiple issues, address format, docket format, the format of the court papers themselves was off. He got angry when i wouldn't give him money and advised i could not. i researched everything, addresses, names, courts, etc etc. all of which were wrong. The Lawyer he says is his is Sargine Gabriel Chambers who via google reflects a long list of previous charges against him. the statues listed for the drug charges were also wrong, in which case one was for Fraud.(That seriously made me laugh).
i confronted him again and he got angry but knowing i won't give him money our conversations had died down. I kept all the documents etc. There was only one slip in which he texted a sentence in Thai. I was constantly asking and this guy was up to date on Keanu's whereabouts and what time it was where ever Keanu was. My only actual catch was the sentence in thai, the documents with the bad or wrong information and the dead bank link.

These guys are serious about getting and exploiting money. I am still working on finding his IP address. He even had a good photo shopped pic in whih he held a sign saying he loved me. Be careful, they are working hard to hone their craft. I did contact instagram and report Keanureeves8620 and he either blocked me or instragram was on top of it because the account no longer exists.

Niki
2019-08-19 23:32:54

Doesn't all that give you a headache?? It did to me reading all the details. Best to not engage them in the first place.
Keanu Reeves does not have any social media accounts as mentioned previously. They are all KR fake accounts and it's best not to communicate with them. You never know if they may be tracking your communication. It's best to be safe and not engage them but block and report them right away.
Jacki2019-08-26 14:47:00

I totally understand Trybak's reasoning for doing what she is doing with all of the KCR impostors. It has actually become a sport. I now get a few a day on Twitter that will first follow me then message me...same ol stuff. If you reply that he may be an impostor he actually gets defensive. As Trybak does, I try to see how long it takes for the scamming to start. My favorite KCR was one that wanted me to do a blood promise by poking my finger till it bled into a glass of water that he wanted me to drink as he did the same. :) He wanted me to leave a voicemail (thru Skype) reading a promise he sent me to read. I was to obey him. A few days after this is when the financial scamming was initiated. Bye-bye
My favorite impostor question is when they ask "Do you TAKE alcohol" that tells me right there that the impostor is not American, Canadian or ever European.

Twitter has been pretty good about blocking the fake ones, even though there are about 5 listed each day with different ways to say Keanu Reeves. The last one was a Wick 3 Twitter page. If they send me a message, I give them the options to back off or back out. But again, it has gotten to be fun and I like to see how long it will take the impostor to start asking for funds for some charity etc. Have fun Trybak in protecting the real Keanu! Hopefully our postings will prevent someone vulnerable from becoming a victim to some scammer. I do wonder if the real KCR is aware of the scams that use his private information to hurt his fans?

thetruthisoutthere2019-09-20 04:40:18

Trybak
2019-08-19 05:34:11

Would you be able to provide a pic of the hand written note that you received?

guynell2019-10-13 18:05:47

Keanu Reeves Charles 46380672. This person pretendig to be Keanu. Asks for money to be sent by bitcoin for the poor children. Uses Whatsapp to talk to you.
Camgirl142020-01-22 12:01:59

My younger sister has fallen for this guy on Instagram claiming to be Keanu Reeves. I can’t open her eyes. She sent me his profile, however, I haven’t been able to report it per your instructions. The profile is pikareeves. Claims he’s a fan and lives in Turkey. As for as we know. She says she hasn’t sent money. How do we as a family make her see he’s not real?
Thank you!
Anakin McFly
2020-01-31 10:40:22

ADMIN

Hi Camgirl, sorry to hear about that. What's the profile link? I can try to see if I'm able to report it.

Might it help to show her some of the numerous other Keanu profiles out there on social media? Also, how did the scammer find her Instagram?

jmcclane2020-05-18 03:00:14

There is a fake Keanu Reeves Account on Twitter. The account is @Keanu_Reeves0. He asked for extreme privacy on Skype. He started to get mad when I told him that I read an article by Keanu's friend, Winters, that Keanu does not use any social media. I unfortunately believed him when he said it was not true.
He courted me, told me he loved me, I said I loved him, and then sexual details were involved.
Then, all of a sudden, he told me his house was searched by DEA and found drugs. Therefore, his assets/money were frozen and that he needed $32,000. I said I could not lend him money...got mad and then he asked for $500.00 in Google play cards. I knew then he was a fake Keanu Reeves. I was devastated, but knew I had to get rid of Skype and block him and his other Twitter account of @Official_KeanuReeves..don't remember exactly second Twitter Account. So, be careful - no Keanu Reeves Accounts exist. This guy knows the game and is very good at it! I fell for it and it made me sick, but I learned from him and changed for the better. Life is funny that way.

Sincerely,
JR

jmcclane2020-05-18 20:49:09

Update from jmcclane about fake Keanu Reeves Account of @Keanu_Reeves0. Account has been changed to @Reeves_kean_u. He changed his fake Account 24 hrs after I locked his @Keanu_Reeves0 Account. Please ignore this account!

Sincerely,
JR

1 2 [3] 4 5

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.