[1] 2

K-SWAT WORLD DOMINATION
Anakin McFly
2010-04-23 22:36

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1
One day we shall exterminate all the fish for good and enlighten the world to the awesome of The Anu.

...List your suggestions here.

ShadowSpark
2010-04-23 23:31

Forum Posts: 541
Comments: 33
Reviews: 0
Suggestions? How about hacking the popular video games. So when people log in...

Do you know how hard it is to type with one hand?!? I twisted my wrist and now it's strapped up and I can't move my fingers w/o a lot of pain. :(

ckage
2010-05-20 00:08

Forum Posts: 474
Comments: 6
Take Christian Bale hostage.

(hehe, my acount here is still active...)

Anakin McFly
2010-05-20 00:12

ADMIN

ckage!!! XD
ckage
2010-05-20 00:24

:D

Now that Passengers has been announced, we should also lock up the sci-fi "oh-this-has-been-done-OUTRAGE!!!" purists in a room with a TV transmitting re-runs of Galactica and Space 1999. To keep them distracted. (just as a preemptive manoeuvre)

Anakin McFly
2010-05-20 00:26

ADMIN

Make that the old Battlestar Galactica, because the 2003 remake is awesome. :D

Have you seen the first fish? They're already out there making comments about how Keanu would never be able to pull off a whole movie by himself.

and dude. i missed you. <3

ckage
2010-05-20 00:39

No, haven't seen that fish? Where is it? IMDB?

And I kinda strayed from the Fish-for-Keanu Fight... First, since my country legalized gay marriage, I've been having a field day poking homophobes with sticks over at the local newspapers' websites.

Second, remember when you said over at IMDB you had some weight in your conscience about be-faning another actor - Zachary Quinto? Well, let's say I've also took interest in some other actor. Namely, this crazy dolt -> http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0172557/

Not only that, but the freakin' guy tweets. Tweets full of awesome and insane! It's really not fair. :\\

Anakin McFly
2010-05-20 00:43

ADMIN

Fish are all over in the Google Alerts. Usual stuff, though; can't really be bothered. :\\ Usually I SWAT them in a comment and go.

First, since my country legalized gay marriage, I've been having a feel day poking homophobes with sticks over at the local newspapers' websites.

\\o/

...I've yet to encounter Misha Collins' Twitter, but I DOUBT IT BEATS THIS.

Iconned: http://anivad.livejournal.com/876447.html

Source: http://www.twitter.com/ZacharyQuinto
and its English translation by an awesome anonymous fan: http://www.twitter.com/JacharyQuinto

:|

...yeah. it's not fair. :(

ckage
2010-05-20 00:54

Some of them Zac quotes seem pretty Zen, true. *nods*

Check it out yourself:
http://twitter.com/MishaCollins

And I raise you this: Misha goes to fan conventions and embarrasses fans by discussing slash fiction. Ah! ;D

Yap. Not fair at all. I'm so used to Keanu's - reasonable, mind you! - tendency to protect his privacy, that for a second I felt like I was stepping in to privacy-invasion territory when I found out Mish had a Twitter account. :(

Anakin McFly
2010-05-20 00:57

ADMIN

Zach reads slash fiction too, corrects interviewers as to the correct name for a particular pairing, and he supports the awesome that is Sylar's Army. which is the best name ever for a fan charity organisation. :|

...ok, Misha's tweets are nuts. XD *follows*

I used to wish that Keanu never got online because then he'd be able to retain that mystery, but now... I kind of like the idea of him interacting with fans in that capacity. :( And giving shoutouts to K-SWAT.

ckage
2010-05-20 01:08

I love it when the actors discuss this stuff in public. :3

Misha has his Minions, BTW.

And yeah. I do understand why Keanu doesn't get in to these tweet wars shenanigans, but I too wish we had other news from him other from interviews where most journalists lack imagination to ask interesting questions, and pap pictures. Oh, well.

ShadowSpark
2010-05-20 07:06

Keanu is online? Where? Shoutouts? Huh? Spark is confused....
Anakin McFly
2010-05-20 10:12

ADMIN

He's not online. Just speculating what it would be like if he were. :D
TheTangerine
2010-05-21 05:23

Forum Posts: 385
Reviews: 2
Awwwwwww *feels disappointed*
ShadowSpark
2010-05-21 14:52

No fair!*feels VERY disappointed* We want him online!
AngelWitch
2010-05-21 17:00

Forum Posts: 52
Comments: 40
*looking nervous*

Please throw anything at me for saying this but...

I kind of like the mystery, the fact that I don't know every detail of his life in minutia, is one very big reason why I like him as an actor. I don't want to know what colour underpants he is wearing and when his last bowel movement was :P

So if he loses his dignity and integrity and surrenders to the life of a publicity w h o r e. Please, please, please don't tell me!!

For me personally, I think in this instance ignorance is a fantasy guy who is a little bit Ted Logan, a dash of John Constantine and a pinch of Thomas 'Neo' Anderson

ckage
2010-05-21 18:09

When it comes to Keanu, for me, it's no so much a question of mistery, or fear of knowing how much of an ass he might or might not be in private. It's more a question of respecting the privacy, since I'm a bit of a freak about my own personal space myself.

Just don't be so quick to diss cam whores; they can be fun too.

ShadowSpark
2010-05-23 09:11

Not what I meant. I want HIM online. Not people's info on him. And I'm making no sense what so ever am I?
inkhuldra
2010-05-24 03:35

Forum Posts: 1364
Comments: 153
He's definitely online, but I don't think he's checking out the fan sites. I get the impression that the idea of having "fans" is rather alien to him, in spite of all the years of fame he's lived through. He probably just wants to think of himself as a struggling actor -- a hard-working craftsman who just happens, for whatever weird reason, to be so popular that some people call themselves fans of him.
ShadowSpark
2010-05-24 05:38

Hmm....We should get him to check us out. Somehow...Any ideas?

[1] 2

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.