WINM Forums :: The Films of Keanu Reeves :: Man of Tai Chi gets the green light!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Man of Tai Chi gets the green light!
LucaM
2013-04-20 20:36

Forum Posts: 4842
Comments: 381
Reviews: 13
MerylNag- hello, and welcome. And most of all, billion thanks for uploading the trailer. Looks good indeed :D
LucaM
2013-04-21 01:48

http://twitchfilm.com/2013/04/watch-the-first-trailer-for-keanu-reeves-man-of-tai-chi.html

nafsunaek
2013-04-21 03:53

Forum Posts: 491
Comments: 111
Reviews: 0
Thanks, guys!!! :D
Anakin McFly
2013-04-21 08:33

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1

On a side note: How long does it take to learn Chinese? If KR keeps going to China...? ;-)

well, I spent 13 years studying Chinese and I still need Google translate when translating long articles, so... :|

EDIT:
Text balloon text translations, starting with the vertical strip on the left:
1) "oh, I've dozed off. Let me sleep a while first."
2) "Ah! Famous person has arrived, please ... ? " (the text is tiny and I can barely make it out. I'm guessing it says "famous person is here! wake up!")
3) "So it was because of Keanu's arrival, after all."
4) "Sadly he's not here for me!"
5) "Fine, I'll go back to work."

Second vertical strip (right)
1) "Welcome, welcome!"
2) "Are you watching shrimp(??)" (ok, googling it suggests it's slang for something that isn't shrimp, or a pop culture reference, but I have no idea what it's referencing.)
3) "Wah, Keanu's drinking Coca Cola!"
4) "Remember to keep your expression constant!"
5) "Two ?" Two something, where the something probably means actors/stars/professionals/artists something along those lines.

Freya
2013-04-21 15:10

Forum Posts: 777
Comments: 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=8SBTYj_opkQ&feature=endscreen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayxTquNV1Ig

LucaM
2013-04-21 15:43

http://www.bleedingcool.com/forums/front-page-comic-news/69357-first-trailer-keanu-reeves%5C-man-tai-chi.html

http://www.beyondhollywood.com/first-trailer-for-keanu-reeves-man-of-tai-chi-delivers-big-thrills/

http://moviehole.net/201363889trailer-for-keanu-reeves-man-of-tai-chi

http://www.slashfilm.com/man-of-tai-chi-international-trailer-keanu-reeves-directorial-debut-looks-like-a-straight-up-tournament-movie/

SaneSun
2013-04-22 00:49

Forum Posts: 202
Comments: 28
Thanks alot, Ani, for the translation!
13 years, well, that is something for later then, when I have more time to myself.
LucaM
2013-04-22 23:53

http://screencrush.com/first-trailer-and-poster-for-keanu-reeves-man-of-tai-chi-are-here/

http://fansided.com/2013/04/21/keanu-reeves-man-of-tai-chi-trailer-released-video/

http://collider.com/man-of-tai-chi-trailer/

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/62062

Anakin McFly
2013-04-22 23:59

ADMIN

13 years, well, that is something for later then, when I have more time to myself.

XD nah, you should be able to manage it in less time than that; there are people who learn Chinese in months or a year or two.

LucaM
2013-04-25 00:01

http://www.emag.co.uk/man-tai-chi-trailer-released/959

Keanu Reeves, star of The Matrix trilogy, takes the helm of his first feature film with Man of Tai Chi – described as a “Chinese-American martial arts film”. With choreography by Yuen Woo Ping – also of The Matrix movies – the action on display in the newly released trailer is spectacular, but what of the plot?

We learn very little from the snippets presented here. Indeed, at first glance, this seems to be a disappointing trailer that does the film no favours. Watch it again, however, and this is actually a trailer brimming with confidence.

Remember the time when trailers were short, snappy and kept you guessing? Back before the current trend of taking every notable shot from the movie and cutting them together – removing all mystery and anticipation? This is a sterling attempt at an old-school trailer. Having seen the trailer, here’s what we know: Keanu Reeves is a bad guy who “wants to see a pure-hearted, good-natured man of Tai Chi become a killer”, in a Kung-Fu movie.

The only other thing we need to know is a release date. Watch this space.

you know... the more I read, the less articulate I become, it seems. it's only an observation...
I usually don't watch movie trailers; find them misleading and/or ruining the surprise element. when I walk into the theater, I want to know in advancewhat the story is about, but not how it's gonna look. That moment when the lights go out and the movie starts rolling (ok, 'playing', in the new language ;), is magic. and it's a magic that I don't want to spoil.
But curiosity getting the best of me, I watched that trailer several times. And until I read this review, didn't understand why it appealed to me so much. Now I know. it's exactly the minimalism and the mystery. the hinting, suggesting, but not in-your-face, beating-over-the-head-with-it look and feel.
Yes, I'm old-fashioned in many aspects, and this is but one of them. Maybe that's why I understood this trailer's language. Maybe in today's world of 'hip' and 'cool', a certain someone is quietly defining a new type of 'cool': a return to the old school clarity.
... 'clarity'? maybe I'm just imagining things. or maybe I've stumbled upon something...
time will tell.

LucaM
2013-04-25 02:39

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/filmblog/2013/apr/24/man-of-tai-chi-keanu-reeves-trailer?commentpage=1
the usual fish journalist...

and a fisherman ;)
http://discussion.guardian.co.uk/comment-permalink/23024309

Mr. Heritage, referring to the Yin-Yang circle as the "Chinesey-looking symbol" reveals a great deal about your capacity to review this film (or anything else, for that matter).

Others, those with a modicum of intellectual curiosity, may initially interpret the symbol as a Chinese instantiation of what Western philosophy refers to as the "Coincidentia Oppositorum", the fundament of existence manifesting as a unity of opposites.

There is an alternative interpretation, however, and this may be the intent of the first illustration following the trailer clip above. The intent of the "Chinesey-looking symbol" is to draw our attention to that which is presumed to separate the two sides of the One.

In a famous legend about the introduction of Buddhism to China it is said that Bodhidharma sat gazing at a wall for years. The facile interpretation has him doing just that. A deeper insight suggest a contemplation of the nature of the "wall" said to separate the two sides of the One. Those who realize the illusory nature of the "wall", whether Daoist (Taoist) or Buddhist, are no longer beset by the dualism said by the Abrahamic religions (for example) to represent "the human condition". While the latter commit themselves to the absolute truth of the perceived, the "Chinesey-looking symbol" suggests the object of perception is subject to interpretation.

Lastly, those who have even a modicum of intellectual curiosity regarding Chinese "internal" martial arts may be aware there has always been a contention regarding the efficacy of said arts in combat. Those without extended exposure to the physical philosophy underlying such arts never appreciate how the "internal" arts enable the practitioner to meld with his or her opposite, thus eliminating the ostensible "wall" that separates them.

Further, the philosophy of motion denies the attacker a firm foundation, a "root", from which any power might be generated. And it is through the establishment of this "root" by the Taiji (Tai Chi) practitioner (for example; there are numerous "internal" arts) that permits a relaxed transmission of devastating power to those who would do you harm. While kicks look good on the silver screen, individuals possessing such power have no need to rely upon the legs to dominate an encounter.

I have no idea whether Reeves is a competent director, but the ability of Heritage to assess his competence is evident.

God bless intelligent British sarcasm ;)
also, that one image of a character staring at a wall being interpreted as above... I think I'm gonna love to watch and analyze this movie to pieces.
and that I just might have a new favorite movie director ;)

ARYA
2013-04-25 06:10

Forum Posts: 2836
Comments: 74
Reviews: 11
http://youtu.be/vV5JQspKBdg

http://youtu.be/vV5JQspKBdg

ARYA
2013-04-25 06:12

There is an 18:37 minute interview over at VK.com that covers a lot of ground.
Go see it!
When pressed he claims he has a good sense of humor,is convivial, and artsy. :)
ARYA
2013-05-14 02:47

基努·里维斯的清风与迷

2013-05-10 作者:记者◎李东然 来源: 三联生活周刊v2
见到里维斯已是中午,从早上开始的不间断采访显然已经使他疲倦,他提出离开去抽一支烟,他身边的工作人员玩笑说:"别再问八分之一中国血统的问题了,他说了上百回了,再说估计就崩溃了,还有中国菜的事儿,我们听都听烦了。”

"没错,我常常过来,有时为了我的电影,有时看看朋友。”里维斯这样开始回答提问。

浓重的黑色胡须遮住大半张脸孔,同样也是黑色的头发就像是只用手指梳了两下那样凌乱随意。里维斯说,除了少数被跟拍的时候,做明星对他而言没什么困扰,四处游荡生活也都随性自在。"我始终觉得还是在做我自己,这其实很重要,不是么?”

事实上基努·里维斯此行北京的目的非常明确的,由他指导的中国功夫电影《太极侠》不久将登陆中美两国银幕,这也是第一部由他导演的电影。"花的时间有点长,前后7年,单剧本就改了5年,讲述一个故事,首先要弄清你要表达什么东西,然后请合适的作者把它写下来,因此从中学到一些东西,知道应该从哪个方向继续往下写,或者哪个部分需要重新审视,但到此为止还仅是草稿。接着就要修改草稿,这又是不断经历反复的一个过程。现在我懂故事可没有看上去那么简单,或许也正是为了要让一切看似信手拈来,背后付出的努力反而就要翻倍。”

里维斯说,《太极侠》的剧本曾有134页,预计影片时长5小时,因此最艰难的是取舍,直到凝练到只剩下90页,里维斯说,那反而把故事真正丰满了起来。"比如我始终学着如何集中,把零散的故事集中在两个大师身上:光明大师象征冥想,三思而后行,认清楚自己想成为什么人;而黑暗大师却告诉你要大胆往前走,要尽情释放你的激情,让你尽情做自己。这里构成一对冲突不难,但比如大师会怎么讲话,他会怎样对待学生,深入到剧情中很实际的细节对我而言才真正棘手。于功夫和功夫大师,我都是外国人,我知道除了用心体会外,还要团结起身边人的智慧应付这么多的问题。”

里维斯毫不讳言最吸引他的还是动作部分:"好的功夫动作片里,打斗的镜头、画面本身很美,它让我觉得就像是舞蹈!并且这些功夫片中的角色也有很美好很深沉的内心,我爱功夫片。”

基努·里维斯自己就是靠功夫和动作而扬名的,他主演的中低成本动作片《生死时速》(Speed)的票房达1.21亿美元,创造了他个人演艺事业的第一个顶峰。《黑客帝国》三部曲中大量运用中国功夫和传统美国动作片打斗枪战场面,使颠覆性的数码科幻情节与行云流水的动作场面相辅相成,至今也是不可逾越的经典。

"很可惜我没有学过真正的中国功夫,只是尽力对功夫、功夫电影积累比较丰富的了解。但这二者终究是有差别的,比如我做的就是对功夫的应用,我会在表演方面让自己刻苦训练,但我并没有花时间追求真正的中国功夫。很小的时候学过皮毛,可惜很早就停止了,但那时起,我就已经懂得真正的武术是哲学化的,我因此对真正的功夫保持着深深的敬意。”

或者就因此,《太极侠》里,里维斯把作为男一号的太极大师角色交给有30年功夫电影指导经验的陈虎担纲,自己只出演一个经营地下格斗场的恶棍。里维斯看中的是陈虎出身袁家班并自幼习武的夯实基础。陈虎主修太极,但电影里,空手道、唐手道、醉剑、九节鞭、刀术、棍术等等,几乎是样样精通。他早前便曾闯荡好莱坞,当过乌玛·瑟曼、刘玉玲、李连杰、郑佩佩和周星驰等人的替身,"他懂得武术也懂得电影”。

基努·里维斯提及陈虎,言必称兄弟。"我们1997年的时候因为《黑客帝国》相识,十几年的感情,他来主演是最好不过的,何况,他是我的兄弟。我觉得武术其实真的是很感性的一种艺术,也是做人的道理,情和义是武术最美的体现。陈虎是我敬重的老师,我始终在认真向他学习。”

而对于自己的转型幕后,里维斯也从不否认那些比如"过气”、"危机”之类的传言。"哦,中年危机?也许吧,但我的确也一直都想要创作,这能让我的艺术生涯延续下去。”

里维斯所说的创作,2012年担当制作人和出镜主持的纪录片《肩并肩》(Side by Side)不能不算其中之一。这是当年全美年度最热门纪录片之一。里维斯说,纪录片缘起2006年,他开始越来越困惑于数码技术使自己工作状态发生的转变,后来比如富士胶卷正式停产的消息,一方面使他作为一个电影人感到忧伤,另一方面也加剧了他要记录这场变革的迫切心情。难以置信的是,大卫·林奇、乔治·卢卡斯、詹姆斯·卡梅隆、大卫·芬奇、克里斯托弗·诺兰、马丁·西科塞斯和史蒂文·索德伯格在内的好莱坞领袖们悉数接受了里维斯的访问,留下了他们面对此时此刻的感受。而年轻一代如热播电视剧《女孩们》的作者及导演莉娜·杜汉姆也被里维斯相邀而来,他们的话题早从银幕影像延伸到婴儿们在iPad上观看《尼克》动画片的日常现象。"起初是我热爱电影,我认为目前这个阶段,也就是百多年的胶片拍摄技术被逐渐取代的时刻,我愿意琢磨琢磨它。后来我发现,我关心的不是数码技术本身,也不只是如何革命了整个电影行业,其实它已经革新了人类传述故事方式。我想在这一刻记录这一切,是很有必要的,故事的传统和未来,这是每个人面对的大事件。”

纪录片《肩并肩》在《纽约时报》、《纽约客》等各大主流媒体之间的报道讨论不输任何一部热映剧情影片,除了对人类视觉与故事革命的争论,人们也说,基努·里维斯的转型已有个漂亮的开头。一般而言,从台前到幕后,这样的转型对于一个好莱坞超级明星,常常被认为是维持影响力的重要策略,而难得的是太少有人这样看待基努·里维斯的转身,在他而言,率性而为更具意义。

为此人们喜欢历数这样一些例证,里维斯非常喜欢莎翁的戏剧,梦想有朝一日扮演其笔下的人物,因为在美国找不到这样的演出机会,于是他曾经千里迢迢到加拿大出演舞台剧《威尼斯商人》。他也为自己的乐队"天狼星”的演唱会停止演戏长达一年多,即便那只是一支名不见经传的三流小乐队。甚至在好莱坞,他因挑剔而出名,早在1986年就拒绝了奥利佛·斯通经典作《野战排》里主角泰勒的角色,原因是他不喜欢剧本里的暴力场景;他甚至拒绝曾使自己功成名就的《生死时速》续集的邀约。

反而常常是那些拍得拖泥带水、精疲力竭的独立小制作影片,轻而易举就请到了里维斯这样的超级明星主演,《捍卫机密》(Johnny Mnemonic)中平淡无奇的电脑资料员、《爱上明尼苏达》(Feeling Minnesota)中无名却挣扎的作家,还有《魔鬼代言人》(The Devil's Advocate)中纠结痛苦的小律师等等。"钱不是问题,我不为钱而工作很久了,因为我很早就发觉,我赚的钱其实够我自己生活好几个世纪了。”

里维斯当然也把相当多的时间贡献给了自己的人生乐趣,比如乐队,他至今满面遗憾地告诉本刊,常常会怀念着舞台上肆意弹奏时的淋漓畅快。或者摩托车,随时可以如数家珍地讲一遍那些自己的收藏,哈雷750、铃木1100,或者被他昵称为"GuzziMoto”的古斯摩托,尤其钟爱1974年出厂的诺顿850,他说:"这是我最最漂亮的一辆。”

明星形象确实远不及追逐乐趣的重要。里维斯热衷半夜飙车,为此常常进出医院,有时候开工的第一天就戴着护颈,或拄着拐杖来见导演。最严重的一次车祸出在1988年,折断了好几根肋骨,并且在肚子上留下永久的疤痕,里维斯说,当时救援队已经把他抬上了担架,但又让他掉了下来,"所以我很想笑,可惜我根本喘不过气来”。

基努·里维斯自己也常常会写下这样一些句子:"我洗了一个温暖悲伤的澡/在绝望的房间/一支可怜的蜡烛在燃着。”再后来,这些忧伤满满的句子结成了一本带插图的小册子,这诗集却被里维斯起名为《幸福颂歌》(Songs of happiness)。

"这就是诗歌,把对立的事物放在一起,让事物变得更加复杂,更加丰富。当然,这也是诗歌的幽默,它表达了某种追求,忧伤的句子就像是对于这种追求的祭奠。写作对我而言,常常是自发的一件事,其实在很小的时候我就开始写东西,有时会写很多,有时忘记,我喜欢冲突对立的东西,比如很伤感的句子,和幸福颂歌的名字,我会把它看成是一本给成人的儿童书,如果你愿意从书中发现一些真实的东西,那么最终你一定会因为这本书而微笑。”里维斯说。■
http://page.palmtrends.com/show.php?id=l3SsglNPM22

bluecandlelight
2013-05-14 03:49

Forum Posts: 93
Comments: 7
what is that last thing you just posted??

ARYA
2013-05-14 08:24

It was in chinese and I thought I could cut and paste it. Guess not.

Anakin McFly
2013-05-14 12:05

ADMIN

It depends on the computer/browser settings; the Chinese is showing up for me here, but it didn't on my phone.

Is someone else from another site likely to translate it, or should I?

tini4
2013-05-15 03:49

Forum Posts: 140
Comments: 5
http://pic.yule.sohu.com/detail-439084-0.shtml#0
ARYA
2013-05-15 10:05

google translate

Translate
See Reeves noon, uninterrupted interview from the morning has apparently made him tired, he proposed to leave to go smoke a cigarette, his staff around a joke, said: "do not ask one eighth of Chinese descent The problem, he said hundreds of times, say estimated crash, as well as Chinese food thing, we listen tired of hearing it. "

"Yes, I often come to see friends, and sometimes for my movies, sometimes." Reeves, began to answer questions.

Thick black beard covered his face hole, also the black hair is like using only finger comb twice as messy and random. Reeves said, except for a few with the film when a star is nothing troubled for him, wandering life with the comfortable. "I always think it is to do my own, which is actually very important, is not it?"

In fact, Keanu Reeves The purpose of this trip is very clear, Chinese kung fu film directed by him "Tai Chi Man" China and the United States will soon be landing screen, this is also the first film directed by him. "Spend a little long time, before and after seven years, a single script on a whim five years, tell a story, we must first understand what you want to say, and then the author to write it down, so learn something from it, know from which direction should continue to write down, or which part of the need to re-examine, but stop here only in draft form. then necessary to modify the draft, which in turn is constantly undergoing repeated a process. now I understand the story did not appear to so simple, perhaps precisely in order to make everything seems to come in handy, behind the effort but need to be double. "

Reeves said, "Tai Chi Man" script there were 134 films is five hours long, therefore the most difficult trade-offs, until condensed to only 90, Reeves said, but the story really plump together. "For example, I always learn how to focus on the fragmented story focused on two masters who: the symbol of the Masters of Light meditation, think twice, a clear understanding of what people want to be; dark master tells you to boldly go forward to enjoy the release of your passion, so you enjoy doing their own constitute a pair of conflict is not difficult, but such as master how to speak, how he would treat the students into the actual details of the plot is really difficult for me at martial arts and kung fu master, are foreigners, I know that in addition to with the heart, but also unite people around the wisdom to cope with so many problems. "

Reeves said bluntly the most attractive or action part: "good kung fu action films, fighting lens, the picture itself is beautiful, it makes me feel like dancing! Role in these kung-fu very good very deep heart, I love kung fu. "

Keanu Reeves is famous by martial arts and action, he starred in the low-cost action movie "Speed" (Speed) at the box office of $ 121 million to create the first peak of his career. "The Matrix" trilogy make extensive use of Chinese martial arts and traditional American action movie fighting shoot-out, so the disruptive digital sci-fi plot to fill the gap complements the action scenes, so far is insurmountable classic.

"Unfortunately, I have not learned the real Chinese Kung Fu, just try to be martial arts, kung fu movies accumulation understanding, but this two after all, there is a difference, for example, I have to do is effort, I will be performances his train hard, but I did not take the time to pursue the real Chinese Kung Fu very early age learned fur, but unfortunately stopped very early, but then, I already know how true martial arts philosophy of I real effort to maintain a deep respect. "

Or "Tai Chi Man" Reeves as the male lead role of Tai Chi master to 30 years experience in kung fu movies guidance Chen Hu, featuring only appeared in one operating underground Fighting games villains. Reeves fancy Chen Hu origin Yuanjiazao classes and martial arts since childhood lay a solid foundation. Chen Hu, majoring in tai chi, but the movie, the karate, Tang hand and said, drunk sword, whip, broadsword, cudgel, etc., almost swordsmen. He earlier had career in Hollywood, when Uma Thurman, Lucy Liu, Jet Li, Cheng Pei Pei and Stephen Chow et al substitute, he knows martial arts know how to film.

Keanu Reeves is mentioned Chen Hu, described themselves as brothers. "In 1997, when we met because of the" Matrix "feelings of ten years, he starred in the best, however, not to mention, he is my brother and I think martial arts is really a very emotional kind of art, also the truth in life, love and justice are the most beautiful manifestation of the martial arts. Chen Hu is my respected teacher, I always learn from him seriously. "

Behind the scenes for their own transformation, Reeves has never denied those such as "has-been", "crisis" like the rumors. "Oh, midlife crisis? Maybe, but I really have always wanted to create, which allows to continue my art career."

The Reeves said creation in 2012 as producer and appearance chaired documentary "shoulder to shoulder" (Side by Side) can not is not one of them. This was one of the nation's most popular annual documentary. Reeves said the documentary origin in 2006, he began getting confused own state shift to digital technology, and later formally discontinued such as Fuji Photo Film news, on the one hand, as a filmmaker, he was grieved, on the other hand, also aggravated his eagerness record of this revolution. Incredibly, David Lynch, George Lucas, James Cameron, David Fincher, Christopher Nolan, Martin Scorsese and Steven Soderbergh in within the Hollywood leaders to accept in full visit to Reeves, leaving them to face at this moment feel. Author and director of the younger generation such as the hit TV series "Girls" Lena Dunham Reeves nearby from their topic back from the screen image extends to the babies watch "Nick" animation on the iPad tablets daily phenomenon. "At first I love movies, I think at this stage, that is, a hundred years of shooting on film technology is gradually replacing time, I am willing to pondering it before I found out, I is not concerned with digital technology, not just how revolution in the entire film industry, in fact, it has revolutionized human narrated the story, I think at this moment recording, it is necessary, the tradition and the future of the story, each face event. "

Discussion does not lose any one aggressively drama film documentary "shoulder to shoulder" in the "New York Times", "The New Yorker and other major mainstream media reports, in addition to the debate on human visual story of revolution, people said, the base efforts Reeves transformation has been a beautiful beginning. In general, from the front of the stage to behind the scenes, so the transition for a Hollywood superstar, is often considered to be an important strategy to maintain influence, rather unusual is that too few people turned to look at Keanu Reeves in his , whims and more meaningful.

This people like to enumerate some examples of, Reeves very fond of Shakespeare's plays, dreams of one day play's characters, because not find this opportunity to perform in the United States, he had starred in the stage play all the way to Canada Venice businessman. " He also own band "Sirius" concert that stop acting more than a year, even if it was just a little-known third-rate band. Even in Hollywood, he picky famous rejected Oliver Stone classic early as 1986 for the role of the protagonist in "Platoon" Taylor, because he did not like the violent scenes in the script; he even refused to have The fame "Speed" sequel solicitation.

, Perversely, often those went for dragging its feet, exhausted independent small films, easy to go to the Reeves starring superstar, "Johnny Mnemonic" (Johnny Mnemonic), bland computer information officer, "fell in love with Minnesota (Feeling Minnesota) the nameless but struggling writer, as well as "Devil's Advocate" (The Devil's Advocate) tangled painful lawyers, and so on. "Money is not a problem, I do not for the money and work for a long time, because I have long found that, in fact, money enough of my own life for centuries."

Reeves, of course, also quite a lot of time to contribute to the pleasures of life, such as the band, he has sounded regret, told often will miss the wanton play on stage dripping fun. Or motorcycle, you can always familiar to repeat once again those who own collection, Harley 750, Suzuki 1100, or by his nickname "GuzziMoto Goose motorcycle and likes the factory in 1974, Norton 850, he said:" This is my the most beautiful one. "

Star image is indeed far less than the importance of the pursuit of fun. Reeves keen drag racing in the middle of the night, and out of the hospital for this often, sometimes started on the first day wearing a neck guard, or on crutches to see the director. The most serious one out in a car accident in 1988, breaking a good several ribs, and leave permanent scars on the stomach, Reeves said, the rescue team had to carry him on a stretcher, but he fell down, "So I want to smile, but unfortunately I did not breathe.

Keanu Reeves himself often wrote this sentence: "I wash a warm and sad bath / in despair rooms / one poor candle burning." And then later, sad and full of sentences form a booklet with illustrations, this collection of poems he was Reeves named "happiness Carol" (Songs of happiness).

"This is the poetry, the opposites together, things become more complex, richer Of course, this is the humor of poetry, it expresses a certain pursuit, sad sentences like pay homage to this pursuit For me, writing is often spontaneous thing, In fact, in a very young age, I began to write something, and sometimes write a lot, and sometimes forget the things I like conflict and discord, such as very sad sentences, and well-being carol's name, I will see it as a children's book for adults, if you are willing to find some of the real thing from the book, then eventually you will be because of this book and a smile. "Reeves said. ■

ARYA
2013-05-15 10:12

Thank you tini4. Donaka is very frightening. And exciting...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.