WINM Forums :: The Website :: Away until 25 June

1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9

Away until 25 June
seer
2011-06-29 14:13

Forum Posts: 330
Comments: 131
Reviews: 0
Yeah, I was aware that you weren't the culprit in that little caper ;).
Donna_J
2011-06-30 03:54

Forum Posts: 264
Comments: 3

We here are not the asshole fans, we respect our man. If someone sticks a thank you note in my door, I don't feel violated, I feel good that I could bring someone happiness and I appreciate them taking the time to let me know.

Good words!I'm sure he'll feel the same.

inkhuldra
2011-06-30 05:10

Forum Posts: 1364
Comments: 153
Whatever parts of Keanu's house face the public road is something he doesn't mind people seeing. He knows that people will approach the house, they'll peek through any gap or slit that makes peeking possible, and they'll leave notes, letters, books, scripts, teddy bears, probably even cupcakes! and sandwiches! etc.

He's been famous long enough to have seen every possible and seemingly impossible display of fandom. He's undoubtedly seen behaviour that we can't imagine even in our most feverish and/or drug-induced (legal drugs, of course) fantasies. I am willing to bet more money than I can spend on unsure betting (my upper limit for unsure bets is a pint of beer), that there have been people outside peeping in through that slit while he's been right inside, seeing them through that same slit or on the security monitor.

Surely he can afford to spend more money on fixing that problem than I can spend on unsure betting. So if that slit is still there, eight years after he bought the house, then it's because it doesn't bother him so he chooses to keep it that way.

There are pics of him in private situations all over the internet. There are pics of him in situations where I'm sure he's mortified that they were ever taken (a pic of him puking out of the car comes to mind). So I don't think a pic of his unfurnished, completely empty hallway, taken when he was definitely not home, is something that would make him so much as shrug.

I also think that a respectful thank you note, like the one Ani left, is something he'll actually be happy to read. I really hope he gets it.

ifigeneiavip
2011-08-21 04:11

Forum Posts: 4
Comments: 0
Hi everyone! I just have a question. Isn't Keanu's neighborhood a gated community? How did you pass through security?
Anakin McFly
2011-08-21 10:52

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1
It's not a gated community. It's just a regular stretch of houses.
ifigeneiavip
2011-08-21 14:09

Oh really? Good to hear so! lol. That was really a brave thing you did Anakin!A few days ago i was in lake Como, Italy and passed by George Clooney's Villa! So naturally i had a couple of pictures of me taken in front of his house. Like most tourists do when they visit Como. Didn't leave any notes though :) So i kinda get your thrill! :)
SaneSun
2012-01-06 06:11

Forum Posts: 202
Comments: 28
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epEnrtNWaVk&feature=related
Nice clip about his house. Apparently they filmed the movie Body language in it.

In this clip you can see Keanu being interviewed in the same hallway.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uijPDTWj8Q&feature=related

It really is HUGE!

ifigeneiavip
2012-01-06 08:41

that is incredible! Thanks for sharing! One day i will be living in this house with my husband Keanu! :)
Anakin McFly
2012-01-06 11:22

ADMIN

Whoa, awesome! Thanks for sharing!
BlueGem
2012-01-11 10:27

Forum Posts: 184
Comments: 11
Wow, Ani, you went for it and good for you! That's a memory to enjoy forever. Thanks for sharing your adventure so we could all live your visit vicariously. And leaving that note on a napkin, most excellent. I'd say that you definitely qualify for the Close Encounters of the Keanu Kind Club (if you didn't already).

I think the house looks gorgeous, inside and out. It totally fits that our guy would live in a house that had been a film location. I'm chuckling just thinking about it. Thanks for posting that clip about the film, SaneSun.

yepperdoodle2013-09-18 23:43

Forum Posts: 5
Allo Allo. Was reading this thread and love it. I love the style of Ke's house. Straight lines, simplistic. I think they also filmed a scene of the movie "Heat" in his house. It's pretty much at the end of the movie, when Bobby enters the house and shoots the guy watching telly. It looks like Ke's house, but I could be wrong.

Love the note you wrote to him. Awesome.

Cheers, yeppers

ARYA
2013-09-20 02:57

Forum Posts: 2836
Comments: 74
Reviews: 11
@yepperdoodle, welcome to this cyberspace!
anita7722013-09-20 09:51

Forum Posts: 143
Comments: 6
"Whatever parts of Keanu's house face the public road is something he doesn't mind people seeing. He knows that people will approach the house, they'll peek through any gap or slit that makes peeking possible, and they'll leave notes, letters, books, scripts, teddy bears, probably even cupcakes! and sandwiches! etc."

Have you ever thought that that's why the front of his house looks like a fortress, with no windows or doorknobs, two cameras and a sign indicating security?

Freya
2013-09-20 22:34

Forum Posts: 777
Comments: 3

Have you ever thought that that's why the front of his house looks like a fortress, with no windows or doorknobs, two cameras and a sign indicating security?

He is a public person and he needs some privacy somewhere ...

ARYA
2013-09-22 00:34

Forum Posts: 2836
Comments: 74
Reviews: 11
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=714200148597350&set=a.714200145264017.1073741825.154012414616129&type=1&ref=nf
anita7722013-09-22 02:38

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebecca_Schaeffer
anita7722013-09-22 02:57

Thanks for spreading this across the internet. Now more people will harass Keanu at home.
Anakin McFly
2013-09-23 12:55

ADMIN

Stalkers, obsessive fans and would-be celebrity killers who intend to harass Keanu are already more than aware of his address and in some cases have already been harassing him for ages, and in some other cases have been slapped with restraining orders and other legal action.

His address has been fairly common knowledge for a while. I've had the misfortune to know a couple of Keanu stalkers, one of whom was constantly tracking his every move - which I don't do - and had a restraining order against her. For those kind of people, I highly doubt my posts here would make any difference or tell them anything they don't already know in detail.

For everyone else, their lower level of obsessiveness generally ensures that they'll stay within the bounds of basic human decency.

LucaM
2013-09-23 23:33

Forum Posts: 4842
Comments: 381
Reviews: 13
besides, fortune favors the bold ;)
anita7722013-09-24 07:40

Anakin, I wasn't referring to you, I was referring to the link that Arya put up that shows a woman who went to Keanu's house and disturbed him. Arya has posted that link on several fan sites and now there are many women who are saying they're going to go and ring Keanu's doorbell and see if he will answer the door.

It's irresponsible and potentially dangerous.

1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.